Professionals exposed to traumatic case material / individuals who suffer, can often be adversely impacted, thus affecting and potentially impairing health, well-being and competence, sometimes with unintended consequences to vulnerable people and case handling.
Likewise, the legal process can be daunting for the experts who enter it, diminishing the ability to present evidence effectively.
My purpose is to provide positive learning opportunities, which enable clients to:-
- identify vulnerability more swiftly and accurately
- work more effectively with and for clients / witnesses / parties /service users
- understand the nature of and respond to the impact of burnout, secondary traumatic stress and vicarious trauma
- improve confidence and competence
- enhance the quality and presentation of written and oral evidence
- boost personal resilience, health and well-being
- save time and costs