Confidence in Court
The Confidence in Court course is for anyone called to be a witness in court, whether as a lay, expert or professional witness.
Half day courses can be arranged on a 1×1 basis
One day courses can be arranged for groups of no more than 12 people
Clients arrange venues.
- to familiarize clients with the process giving evidence in court
- to identify and reduce any potential anxiety and/or trauma
- to enable witnesses to present their oral evidence truthfully, clearly and confidently
- De-mystification of procedures, processes, roles, etiquette
- Nature and purpose of cross-examination
- Practical experience of giving evidence in an adversarial context
By the end of the day witnesses will:-
- be familiar with procedures, preparation and court etiquette
- feel more confident and be more competent to present their evidence in court
- have experienced a cross-examination on a hypothetical case study
NOTE: Witness coaching is not permitted. Current cases cannot and will not be discussed.
Training is delivered by former barrister, Lee Moore. Lee has been presenting witness familiarisation courses for over 18 years. Her teaching is also informed from personal experience. Lee has been a witness in the High Court and courts in Greece.
“Lee: I have very strongly recommended to Denton Wilde Sapte that they should only use you. Your advice was invaluable. I was told I did very well in the Tribunal. Many thanks!” Claire Enders Enders Analysis. London
For more information contact: email@example.com