This report writing course is for any professional or expert witness whose work requires them to produce written reports.
This one day training can be held for a maximum of 12 people.
Clients to arrange venues
- to enhance the clarity, quality and impact of reports
- to provide new tools for making it easier to write reports
- to identify and release any anxieties and concerns about writing reports
- how to maintain clarity, relevance and focus
- getting to the core message
- structure and content of reports
- what goes where and why
- creating assessment and quality criteria
- creating a template for reports
- how to deal with writer’s block
- objective evaluation of reports and feedback
By the end of the day participants will:-
- feel more confident about writing reports,
- know how to maintain clarity and focus
- possess knowledge to reduce the time taken to write reports
- know how to improve the quality of reports
- know how to keep the reader’s attention
- be more objective about their reports
The training is delivered by former barrister, Lee Moore, who has over 19 years of experience delivering training in report writing skills. Lee has also been instructed as an expert witness.
Note: Witness coaching is not permitted. Current cases cannot and will not be discussed. Reports on current cases cannot and will not be considered.
“Thanks for what was evidently a very successful Report Writing Skills Course with us. The course went down very well with the team.” D McCabe Senior Analyst, Enders Analysis, London
For more info email email@example.com