This report writing course is for any professional or expert witness whose work requires them to produce written reports.
This one day training can be held for a maximum of 12 people.
Clients to arrange venues
- to enhance the clarity, quality and impact of reports
- to provide new tools for making it easier to write reports
- to identify and release any anxieties and concerns about writing reports
- how to maintain clarity, relevance and focus
- getting to the core message
- structure and content of reports
- what goes where and why
- creating assessment and quality criteria
- creating a template for reports
- how to deal with writer’s block
- objective evaluation of reports and feedback
By the end of the day participants will:-
- feel more confident about writing reports,
- know how to maintain clarity and focus
- possess knowledge to reduce the time taken to write reports
- know how to improve the quality of reports
- know how to keep the reader’s attention
- be more objective about their reports
The training is delivered by barrister, Lee Moore, who has over 20 years of experience delivering training in report writing skills. Lee has also been instructed as an expert witness.
Note: Witness coaching is not permitted. Current cases cannot and will not be discussed. Reports on current cases cannot and will not be considered.
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
The tutor, Lee Moore, was exceptional and delegates got a great deal from the day. The trainer feedback from participants has been consistently excellent describing Lee as an inspirational and supportive trainer.
Lee was excellent. Full of energy. Clear in her explanations and blunt in her constructive criticism.
Brilliant course, full of useful information, which exceeded my expectations. Especially helpful was the understanding of the role of the expert witness, how to structure a report and the avoidance of pitfalls. Lee is just simply too good. I don’t think anyone could have done a better job of conveying the lessons learned today.
“Thanks for what was evidently a very successful Report Writing Skills Course with us. The course went down very well with the team.”